Monday 18 March 2019

Coming back after a long Gap.




It's wonderful to be back after a gap of more than 4 years. During the days I had been way from my blog, I was busy with my Social activities and other activities of life. But even though busy with my other schedules, cooking is always part of my life which I enjoy a lot. I do often click pictures of what I was cooking and many a times I was always in a hurry that I missed out on clicking. Right now, even though my schedule is more tight than before, my passion for cooking has increased. So, I would love to squeeze in the task of sharing my recipes of the exotic cuisines of this part of the world.

I hope everyone would join me on a journey of trying out some of the exotic cousins from this part of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment